About the lessons:
• For beginners and advanced players
• Lessons in acoustic guitar, electric guitar or ukulele
• Also online via Skype or at your home
• Individual or group lessons for children and adults
• individually designed lessons
• Lessons in German or English
Depending on the interests, knowledge is imparted in:
• Playing by notes and tablature
• Effective playing techniques
• Theory explained on the instrument
• Song accompaniment, solo play, improvisation,
• Adjustment and maintenance of the instrument
• Ear training, listening and transcription
Don't have your own guitar yet?
Tips for Buying the Right Instrument ...
Useful helpers for learning and practicing ...
Simply arrange a free and non-binding trial lesson ...
This is very individual and depends on several factors:
- What is your own claim
- How much and how effectively you practice
Having fun learning something new should always come first.
From 6 years is a very good age to learn guitar.
To learn ukulele you can start earlier..
It's never too late to learn an instrument.
- Active music-making can promote intelligence and language skills (study by the University of British Columbia in Vancouver)
- Playing an instrument builds self-confidence
- Ability for self-reflection - a positive quality for life is promoted
- Increased social competence in cooperation
Guitar Trapp ist moderner Gitarrenunterricht in Nürnberg